Sports and leisure
TSnorkeling, windsurfing, scuba diving, glass bottom boat, big game fishing, cruises in the creek. Darts, table tennis, baby football, billiards, beach volleyball and bicycles for hire. Daily animation program.
- Acrobatic shows, discos, live music and Traditional African shows at the large outdoor amphitheater, near the small swimming pool.
- Massage room: near the main pool.
- Other services: Baby cots, baby sitting, Boutique, Car hire, Currency exchange, Doctor on call, Laundry/dry-cleaning, reception with fax, telephone and safe deposit boxes, room service from 7.00am to midnight, Safari and excursion desk, special meals.
- A stay at Kilifi Bay Beach Resort's sister property the tented "Fig Tree Camp" in the famous Masai Mara and Hotel La Mada in Nairobi can be organized at special rates.
- 2 swimming pools: - a small pool near the reception and a larger main pool set in the middle or the resort.
- 3 bars: - one in the lounge near the reception, the second adjoining the main pool and the third at the beach.
- 2 restaurants: - one main dinning room located near the lounge, where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. The cuisine is international and there is normally one barbecue and one theme night a week. There is an a-la-carte restaurant which also serves snacks throughout the day.
- Lounge: - with television and video.
- Conferences and seminars: - of up to 80 pax can be held in the lounge.
- Banqueting: - outdoor: cocktail style, up to 200 pax.
Sit down meals, up to 150 pax.
- Indoor: - cocktail style, up to 150 pax.
Sit down meals, up to 100 pax.